- This event has passed.
All Learning Counts – Implementers’ Meeting
October 15, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Thanks to everyone who joined our All Learning Counts – Implementers’ Meeting webinar on Thursday, October 15, 2020.
Here is a video of the complete webinar:
Every year, millions of New Englanders gain college-level knowledge and skills outside of traditional learning environments – while on the job, in the military, or through workforce training programs. Most of that learning goes unrecognized and uncounted toward degrees or credentials of value. We believe colleges & universities should do more to ensure all learning counts, regardless of where it takes place.
The webinar featured three student panelists:
- Lauren Hayden, University Of New England Master’s Candidate
- Jesse Lauden, Master’s Candidate, Tufts University
- Fred Mutsinzi, Duet Graduate, Southern New Hampshire University
…and these professional panelists:
- Laurie Ficker, Assistant Director Of Advising And Prior Learning Assessment, University Of Maine At Augusta
- Tim Lyon, Vice President for Analytics and Strategy, Maguire Associates
- Pat Marshall, Deputy Commissioner For Academic Affairs And Student Success, Massachusetts Department Of Higher Education
- Jason Pollock, Analyst, Maguire Associates
- Yasmine Ziesler, Chief Academic Officer, Vermont State Colleges System
- Charlotte Peyser, Senior Policy & Research Analyst, New England Board of Higher Education
- Candace Williams, Director of Policy Research & Strategic Initiatives, New England Board of Higher Education
|Click here to download NEBHE’s PowerPoint presentation (in PDF format) featured at the beginning of the webinar.|
|Click here to download the PowerPoint presentation (in PDF format) featured in the webinar, featuring information from Tim Lyon, Vice President for Analytics and Strategy, Maguire Associates.|